Friday, February 27, 2009

Central Park Hoodie

Well, here's the moment you've all been waiting for, the pictures of my finished hoodie. I am ecstatically happy with this FO. It is amazingly comfortable to wear and the fit is perfect. I adore the long sleeves, as I often have cold hands, and the hood does actually sit flat on my head even although it isn't doing so in the pics. I could really have done with a dresser to dress every shot and make sure the hoodie was positioned correctly. Perhaps I can bribe DD2 with yarn if she'll do that job next time!









8 comments:

Rudee said...

Bravo! It's absolutely stunning. Thanks for posting the pictures. Maybe I'll make this too. I like your version with the hood and Rositta's without. They're both really cute. By the way, you're pretty cute too.

Jane said...

Thanks Rudee. I'm wearing pretty well really. Hopefully the hoodie will too - LOL!

The lights took out some of the stitch definition in the pictures, but the cables still look just as they did in my previous close up shots.

Connie said...

Gorgeous. You're right, the fit is perfect. And you look great! Thanks for letting me know you finished this. I really have to cast on for one of my own!

knittingqueen said...

I LOVE it! It is absolutely perfect. You should be very proud!

Kathy said...

What a wonderful job! It looks great on you. Perfect fit!

CT said...

It looks wonderful on you! and it is a lovely garment! sigh! one day, I'll knit something like that for myself!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the over the shoulder shot - you look like an oscar winner :)

Dawn said...

You did a stunning job! I was so excited to see the FO pics!! LOL!
(Really cool pics BTW!) :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin