Friday, January 16, 2009

Hoodie Update

Well, I finally stopped procrastinating and got down to it. It took a while. I paced the room wringing my hands and perspiring profusely at the prospect of approaching the hoodie again, but knew that I couldn't put it off any longer. I'd told the girls at my knitting group that I was sacrificing our Thursday morning meeting in order to get this beast sewn up, so I had to do it.

I put "44 Scotland Street" by Alexander McCall Smith on the CD player......and started!

I did this:

Then I did this:




Three and a half hours later, I'd done this:




Now I just have to find another chunk of time to complete the rest of it.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Way to go! You're in the home stretch.

Rudee said...

Good for you. I can't wait to see it modeled.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see it :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin