Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh My!





This is the swatch I've made from Oh My! an incredibly soft yarn made by Plymouth Yarns. It is 100% nylon, which for a yarn snob like me takes some knitting with, but you just can't argue with that wonderfully soft feel. I'm making this:





It's coming on very fast, but I have to say I'm finding it rather boring. I think it's probably not stimulating enough for me.




I've been going through my stash too and using my Ravelry notebook to get organised. That site is fantastic and I spend way too much time cruising patterns when I could be knitting. I was thrilled today though, to find 6 balls of Daletta in a wonderful blue colour hidden away at the bottom of one of my stash baskets. With that much yarn, I can make a decent project

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin