Thursday, June 12, 2008

Odessa


Two days ago I finally gave in and cast on something new. The jacket was just getting too boring, so I've shelved it for a few days. Now I'm knitting an Odessa hat by Grumperina which I found on Ravelry. My daughter loved it and as the green Peer Gynt in my stash was bought for her, she's getting the finished product. Let's face it, it's been cold enough for a wooly hat here recently, despite the fact that it's June.
I bought some No6 metallic beads to knit in and they look quite unusual. It's a very satisfying project. Meanwhile the rest of the family is beseiging me with orders for socks etc, so the project list is extending!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, the jacket is so sweet .... but I can understand the need for a change of pace - it may be all the white - you're just needing some variation and a more colorful project :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin